Blackangus.com is a Web site operated by Black Angus Steakhouse. Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms") carefully before using this Web site.
By using this Web site, you agree to abide by the Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, do not use this Web site.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change or modify all or some of these Terms at any time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of our Web site following the posting of such changes means you agree to abide by them.
Black Angus Prime Club Offer Terms
When signing up for the Black Angus Prime Club, your e-mail address will not be shared with anyone. To unsubscribe from the Prime Club, simply click the unsubscribe link on one of your emails or send a request to BlackAngusEclubSupport@fishbowl.com. You will be removed from the list immediately.
The incentives provided when you sign up for the Black Angus Prime Club are subject to the following Terms:
Collection and Use of Information
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or coupons.
- To redeem any Prime Club offer, you must print and present email at time of ordering.
- One offer per table. If you share a birthday with someone, please visit us twice.
- Offer may only be used once. Dine-in only, i.e., meal must be consumed within the restaurant.
- You must be 16 years of age or older to participate in the Black Angus Prime Club.
- Must show photo ID when claiming the incentive so we know it’s you.
- For a birthday incentive, photo ID must confirm your birth date before the order for the offer.
- The free dessert offer expires 30 days after the date of the e-mail and requires the purchase of an adult entree. The free steak dinner birthday offer is good from two weeks before recipient’s birthday to two weeks after recipient’s birthday. Offer requires the purchase of 2nd adult entrée of equal or greater value.
- Offer may be redeemed only at our USA Black Angus or Cattle Company Steakhouse locations listed on our Web site: (blackangus.com)
- Offers may only be used during the respective validation period.
- Offers are subject to being changed or discontinued at any time.
- One member per email address. Vaild email address required to enroll and receive Prime Club emails and offers.
- See additional terms and conditions stated on actual Prime Club emails and offers.
- The specific offers and this program will remain in effect as long they remain current on our Web site (blackangus.com).
We respect your privacy rights and concerns. Protecting your privacy is one of our primary concerns. Read on to learn about what kind of information we collect, how we use it, and the choices you have regarding both. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
We collect customer contact information to provide special offers to those who voluntarily sign up for the Black Angus Prime Club. We may send you e-mail offers or mailings from us regarding new products and services or upcoming events. These offers may be based on information you provided to us in your responses to our surveys and on your history with us as a customer.
We collect on-line information to respond to your requests, to make it easier and more rewarding for you to use our products and services and to assist us in providing our customers a broad range of personalized products and services. For example, we will perform statistical analyses of our visitors' characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of our Web site.
We collect information you choose to provide us, such as your name, e-mail address, birthday, the pages you access, and information such as survey information and Web site registrations. Like many other commercial Web sites, we may collect information about how our Web site is used.
Instances where we may gather personally identifiable information include contest or sweepstakes registrations, the Black Angus Prime Club, and suggestions you may give us. At any of these times, you will have the opportunity to "opt in" to receive promotional and/or other marketing about our products, services, and offerings. During registration, if you indicate that you wish to receive e-mail from us, we will use your e-mail address to contact you about merchandise or services for which you indicated interest. Any such communication will include instructions on how to “opt out” of future communications. You can "opt out" at any time for these promotional marketing offers by choosing to "unsubscribe.” Upon your request, we will take all reasonable efforts to delete your personal information from our database, but it may be impossible or impractical to delete your entry without some residual information because of backups and records of deletion. We will never knowingly send messages to customers who have asked us not to.
We will not voluntarily share information you provide us with any other company, organization, or entity.
Our data networks are secured and protected by industry-standard firewall and password protection systems. We review possible improvements our security and privacy practices, and we restrict access to the information to authorized personnel. Particularly sensitive information, such as credit-card numbers, are encrypted prior to transmission.
We reserve the right to change our privacy practices at any time. Use of information that we gather now is subject to the stated practices. By transacting business with us, you are accepting those practices. This notice is not intended to, and does not create, any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party. Indemnity
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders and other partners, and employees harmless from any claim, cause of action, or demand, including all attorney fees, made by any third party arising from or out of any information, creative works, materials, or other content you submit, post to, or transmit through our Web site; your use of the Web site; your violation of or failure to adhere to the Terms; or your interaction with any third party on the Internet.
If you have a question about these Terms, please contact us at:
Black Angus Steakhouse
Attn: Law Department
4410 El Camino Real #201
Los Altos, CA 94022