Ground Chuck Burger - Cooking Instructions
Char-grilled Open Flame Cooking Recommendations
- Pre-heat grill to about 375 to 400 degrees.
- Season burger patty evenly and place on pre-heated grill.
- Allow to cook to 1 to 3 minutes on one side depending on doneness and desired temperature.
- Flip burger over and allow to cook for 1 to 3 minutes.
- See suggested total cooking time chart below. Flip burger 3 to 4 times to evenly cook.
- Use a thermometer to check temperature of doneness. Allow to cook until desired temperature is reached.