Lobster - Cooking Instructions
Steamed Lobster Prep & Cooking Recommendations
- Pull the meat gently out of the shell through the cut made, leaving meat attached to the tail.
- Spread meat on top of shell and fan out the tail.
- Season with salt & pepper or your favorite seafood spice, if desired, before steaming.
- Serve with a lemon wedge and melted butter.
- Set up a steamer and preheat to 205 - 210 degrees.
- Place prep lobster tail in steamer and steam for 4 - 5 minutes. Do not over steam.
- Check internal temperature with thermometer.