Select Locations Open Daily 3PM – 9PM
See Locations Page For Pricing
THE CLASSIC MARTINI
A double shot of your choice of Smirnoff Vodka or Beefeater Gin shaken until ice cold!
Buffalo Trace Bourbon, sweet vermouth, and a dash of Angostura bitters. Served up.
STRAWBERRY LEMON DROP
Smirnoff Vodka, fresh lemon, strawberry, and cranberry shaken and served up.
Tito’s Handmade Vodka, fresh lime, and ginger beer.
CITRUS POMEGRANATE MULE
Absolut Citron Vodka, pomegranate, fresh lime, and ginger beer.
ORIGINAL TEXAS TEA
Smirnoff Vodka, Beefeater Gin, Bacardi Superior Rum, El Toro Gold Tequila, Patrón Citrónge and fresh citrus, topped with cola.
Bacardi Superior Rum, Beefeater Gin, Smirnoff Vodka, El Toro Gold Tequila and Patrón Citrónge with cranberry, pineapple, and citrus juices.
STRAWBERRY CADILLAC RITA
Fresh strawberries are hand-shaken with Camarena Reposado Tequila and our fresh lime-agave mix. Topped with a float of Grand Marnier.
EL DORADO MARGARITA
A heavy pour of Camarena Reposado Tequila and fresh citrus, topped with a float of Grand Marnier.
BULLSEYE OLD FASHIONED
Bulleit Rye and Maker’s Mark Bourbon combine for our signature Old Fashioned. Stirred with bitters, cherry, and orange.
Hand-shaken with Ole Smoky White Lightnin’ 100 Proof Moonshine, house-made lemonade, fresh strawberries and mint.
CHERRY LIME MOONSHINE
Hand-shaken with Ole Smoky White Lightnin’ 100 Proof Moonshine, house-made lime-agave mix, cherry juice, topped with Sierra Mist and a cherry.
MONTANA MAI TAI
RumHaven Coconut Rum, Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, grenadine, orange and pineapple juices topped with Myers’s Original Dark Rum.
SIGNATURE BLOODY MARY
Tito’s Handmade Vodka, our loaded Bloody Mary Mix, and our steak sauce, garnished with a lemon, olive and a savory salt rim.
Bacardi Lime Rum, hand shaken with fresh mint and lime.
GOLD STRIKE Margarita
El Toro Gold Tequila and Patrón Citrónge Liqueur with our fresh lime-agave mix.
THE MOTHERLODE MARGARITA
Tres Generaciones Añejo, fresh citrus, and organic agave topped with a float of Patrón Citrónge.
16 OZ. DRAFT BEERS
- COORS LIGHT
- BUD LIGHT
- SAMUEL ADAMS BOSTON LAGER
Our wine list is sorted by characteristic. The list starts with wines that are sweeter and more mild in flavor, progressing to drier and bolder wines.
- MIONETTO, Prosecco, Veneto, Italy
- BERINGER, White Zinfandel, California
- CUPCAKE, Moscato, delle Venezie, Italy
LIGHT & CRISP
- ECCO DOMANI, Pinot Grigio, delle Venezie, Italy
- MATUA, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand
- KIM CRAWFORD, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand
- CHATEAU STE. MICHELLE, Chardonnay, Columbia Valley, Washington
- CENTURY CELLARS, Chardonnay, California
- RODNEY STRONG, Chardonnay, Sonoma County, California
FULL BODIED & RICH
- KENDALL‑JACKSON, Chardonnay, California
- GREG NORMAN, Pinot Noir, Santa Barbara County, California
- CHATEAU ST. JEAN, Pinot Noir, Sonoma Coast, California
- 19 CRIMES, Red Blend, South Eastern Australia
- CENTURY CELLARS, Merlot, California
- BLACKSTONE, Merlot, California
- DISEÑO, Malbec, Mendoza, Argentina
- CANYON ROAD, Cabernet Sauvignon, California
- ROBERT MONDAVI PRIVATE SELECTION, Cabernet Sauvignon, California
FULL BODIED & RICH
- DAOU, Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles, California
- RODNEY STRONG, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma County, California
- ROBERT MONDAVI PRIVATE SELECTION, Bourbon Barrel-Aged Cabernet Sauvignon, Monterey County, California
PINEAPPLE-PASSION FRUIT SELTZER
MANGO-RASPBERRY ICED TEA
SPARKLING POMEGRANATE LEMONADE
*Our steaks, seafood, and hamburger are cooked to order. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness. Individuals with certain health conditions may be at higher risk if these foods are consumed raw or undercooked. All portion weights listed are the approximate weights before cooking.
Menu and prices may vary by location, see location for details. Dinner served from 3pm – 9pm.