Ribeye - Cooking Instructions
Char-grilled Open Flame Cooking Recommendations
- Pre-heat grill to about 450 degrees and pre-season steaks before cooking.
- Place steak on pre-heated grill and allow to cook to 2 to 6 minutes depending on doneness desired.
- Follow suggested total cooking times below and keep in mind that steaks should be flipped 3 to 4 times to evenly cook.
- Flip steak over and allow cook for 2 - 6 minutes.
- Flip steak over and turn about 45 degree angle to achieve diamond marks and allow cook for 2 - 6 minutes.
- Flip steak and allow to cook to desire doneness. Use thermometer to check correct temperature of doneness.