Salmon - Cooking Instructions
Char-grilled Open Flame Cooking Recommendations
- Pre-heat grill to about 375 to 400 degrees.
- Place salmon flesh down on pre-heated grill.
- Allow to cook for 3 minutes and turn salmon 45 degrees and cook for additional 3 minutes.
- Turn salmon over, move to the cooler part of the grill and season salmon if desired.
- Finish cooking skin side down for 5 minutes until internal temperature reach 145 degrees.
- Use thermometer to check the thickest part of salmon for correct temperature of doneness.