To our Black Angus Steakhouse guests
and the communities we serve.
For 56 years, Black Angus has been committed to showing each person who comes through our doors the hospitality of the West.
As we are getting closer to reopening our locations, we are taking steps to enhance our already high safety standards to ensure compliance with CDC guidelines. Below are changes that will be made to ensure the safety and health of our guests and team members.
• All seating will meet social distancing guidelines
• High contact areas will be sanitized regularly
• Team member temperature and wellness checks will be conducted prior to each shift
• Team members will be provided with masks and gloves to ensure safety
• Team members will be required to regularly wash their hands
• Hand sanitizer stations will be set up throughout the restaurant
• Utensils and single-use menus will be provided at time of seating
• Pens will be sanitized after each use
• For dining in, reservations will be required
• Guests required to wear masks while at restaurant
• Providing takeout containers to guests who prefer to wrap their own food
• Online order available with contactless payment
• Social distancing measures will be maintained
• There will be online payment options for guests to utilize
• Cashier surfaces and pens will be sanitized after each use
• Door handles will be wiped clean and sanitized on a regular basis
• Safety seals will be placed on packaging
• Wrapped utensils will be provided upon request
• Delivery partners will have contactless delivery options
• Delivery drivers will wear protective face masks
Thank you to our loyal guests for your support and understanding as we make strides to reopen fully. Please stay tuned for our reopening schedule. We are excited to have you back at our table soon!
Stay safe and healthy.